When Two Hearts Beat as One



I made this for a V-day deco about 3 years ago.  
 Anyway, I  have a feeling that my soulmate looks like him.



He is about 5' 10" or so.  He is strong enough Strong! to lift me up when we're both excited Date about something or maybe carry me in his arms or on his back when I become too weak  to reach the top of a staircase or a mountain...

He loves God Pray with all of his heart, mind and soul... 
... 
Family is very important for him Community; what deviantART is all about!.  
He never forgets birthdays Have your cake and eat it tooand special occasions Partydespite his busy schedule.

My guy is definitely straight and single (never been married and never had kids with anyone).

He doesn't mind rolling on his back on the ground Ninja Versus Alien - Who will win? with a 5-year-old kid in their make-believe stunt game.  
In fact, he adores children and loves them.  Tight Hug


He enjoys cooking but Huggle! still loves me even if I'm not great at it...
he loves to eat healthy food... and is not fond of pork or beef...
he cares about his health and doesn't smoke or do drugs at all...


He is patient enough to wait for me Bored as I try to be on time...
he is able to hold his temper Steaming Mad! when the situation demands...


He is someone who is secure about himself... 
humble enough to say sorry and really mean itForgive me!...
loves to read Reading
He is computer savvy...  

He is wise enough to understand that right is right even if no one is doing it; 

wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it...

He may not be very good in English 

but he understands very well my needs as a woman Hesitation 
and the purpose of our relationship Here's a kiss for you, my love!...

He is a good listener...


He is faithful to me and with God.

He is a genuinely honest person...






He is business-minded... 


As a matter of fact, he is very responsible when it comes to finances...
but he is not materialistic and does not desire to acquire monetary wealth...
instead he heartily shares his wealth with the less fortunate... 

He knows what his goals are and how to make them into reality...

He is kind and supportive enough to help make mine come true too...


He has a great sense of humor Point and laugh... 

knows when to be funny and when to stop Comfort me.... 

He loves nature/ mountain climbing/ traveling/ backpacking... 


he's neat in appearance...

(but not very neat to the point that he'd freak out if his shirt isn't ironed)...


He respects the elders...

appreciates other cultures and religions...
knows about carpentry and Little Worker fixing things in the house...




Lastly, my guy appreciates my purity...

He loves me because of who and what I am...
He accepts all of me... 

including my craziness, weaknesses and weirdness...


He would never think it's crazy 

that we have our first kiss 
until our wedding day...

simply because 

He is willing to wait...

He treats me like I'm a rare and precious gem...

He always wants to please me 
because it would break his heart if he'd see me crying....


He loves me for the rest of his life...





He is quite an amazing man, isn't he?

Long time ago, I promised myself that I will only give my heart away to him 
 who proves himself worthy of the beautiful love that God wants for us.

 I believe he is out there...
 somewhere...
it's just a matter of time...
and patience...



I will not settle for anything less than I deserve...



I know he is worth-waiting for...
as I am to him...


God bless you, my love... 
wherever you may be right now...

I hope you will somehow feel the beating of my heart as it calls for you.

Please wait for me as I wait for you...






1 comment:

  1. he's indeed amazing!!! I hope you've met him already ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank u (^_^)