Arabian Nights


Song for today is from Disney's Aladdin movie soundtrack:





believe that somewhere among the stars, i am there..
shining brightly for you...
will u promise to wait for me?


This evening, we had our year-end celebration with the theme, Arabian Nights.


I wasn't sure what to wear...
we were asked to be in an Arabian fashion...


but I didn't have the time to go shopping


so I just went there and put on one of my headscarves...


none of my friends wore anything Arabian-inspired...



with Sir A who looks rather like a Chinese merchant than an Arab man =D



with a guest who serenaded us with a few love songs... ahem Flirtatious



It was a great night of partying... dancing... eating...
and there was some card-reading too...

It was my first time to try it
and I was amazed with the card reader
who was very accurate about some facts of my life...

About my future, she told me that my partner has curly hair...
That's all she can say about his appearance Confused
She added that he is from another country
and I won't meet him not unless I travel abroad...OMG
oh dear! Smooooch!

do I see him flying on a carpet? Floating
did my camera capture a sign from him? Giggle


oh who is he? Hexentanz
what part of the world is he from?
oh I can't wait to know him! Love



Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone in the world!!!


I wish every person will know what peace is about

and experience true happiness in their lives...


until next year!

Hasta la vista!!!

~ ~ ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u (^_^)