Online PhotoDiary ~





There are 2 things that gives me pure joy - Art and Travel.  
I see great artworks from the Supreme Master Artist every where I go.  
GOD is perfectly amazing ~
 Each mountain, waterfall, river, sea and all the creatures in it
 is uniquely formed and painted through time with unbelievable colors .  

~

He gives me inspiration to somehow create something through my own artwork 
(which I still need to work on though, and do more of it as I should ^_^)

I feel that my perspective on art and travel is constantly growing and
 it gives me so much awe and wonder, that I get bewildered and curious... 
and I realize that there is so much to learn... to see... 
to discover about the beauty in our world.

Since I'm not so good with words, I opt to have a photoblog instead ...
 I feel more comfortable with sharing my thoughts through photographs and drawings....
 art + travel = joyz (my full name ends with the letter Z...) 
Anyway, every now and then, I'll blog about some snippets of my life 
and fragments of my thoughts 
which, of course, will be accompanied with pictures... w00t!

no one knows about this photodiary except me ^_^ and other strangers who may find their way to these pages somehow while searching something online ...

well, whoever happens to come around this blog, welcome  w00t!
  Gallery   
hope you'll enjoy it ...
lolly and his coffee 





~~~
I'm the kind of person who doesn't throw or replace something unless it's broken. So, still armed with my obsolete point-and-shoot Kodak camera (which still works), I continue to persevere on my journey to not-so-distant places in and around Cebu as I try to capture beautiful sights through photography.


MAGPALISTA NA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u (^_^)