The Pharaoh Requests Your Presence



Welcome to our Antiquity Party!!!


I wish I know how to serenade you with some music (^_^) ~


It always feels good to be transported back in time 
even just for a night ~


and meet the Pharaoh


or be with a Roman gladiator


or have a quick chat with Julius Caesar



or brush shoulders with fellow Egyptian princess
and Greek warrior


or share stories with Icarus and his infamous wings




oh what a blast we all had 



to have Romans, Greeks, Egyptians in one party!!!



Must be so exciting during the ancient times =)


We surely enjoyed dressing up for the party ~
Giggle



"There are never enough hours 
in the days of a queen, 
and her nights have too many."



"I will not be told where I can go 
and where I cannot go!"
~ Cleopatra in



xaTwa 3azīza
 خطوة عزيزة 
You honor us with your visit!!!

Thank you for coming ~

Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u (^_^)