HorseShoe Wishes


Every now and then, I dream of horses ~
of me riding a horse like a cowboy or an equestrienne ~


As a child, my favorite movies include Black Beauty, and Wild Hearts Can't be Broken... 
It was then that I fell in love with horses...
I think they are the most beautiful animals in the world...

I remember my first horse ride when our school's soccer field was made into a horseback riding booth during our school fair...  I couldn't explain the freedom that I felt... with the wind blowing through my hair... the excitement and the rush of adrenaline as the horse started to trot, canter and gallop... and someone had to rush and help me with the harness... 
but I didn't feel scared at all...

Sadly, I never had a chance to go to a horseback riding school...

but I still have hope that someday.. somehow... I will have a horse of my own...
I will ride on it every day until I am old...


A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves 
- strong, powerful, beautiful
and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.  
~ Pam Brown


To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.  ~Veryl Goodnight

A horse can lend its rider the speed and strength he or she lacks  ~Pam Brown


~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u (^_^)